TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Stuffs you should know about Tasper
The Tasper is your one stop place to get a lot of latest technology information, IT services as well as purchasing the latest products. You can register (if you haven’t already) our account before surfing the shop. You can put what products you like in your cart and check out. And for some special conditions we will take after your delivery costs. Delivery service options includes self pick up and freight collect via SF.
For the purposes of this Terms and Conditions:
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Tasper, Unit 913, 9/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, who provides goods or services.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: China
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Tasper Technologies Company Limited | Your Reliable IT Service Provider, accessible from https://tasper.com.hk
- You refers to anyone who uses the Tasper.
The price displayed on this website is only applicable to purchases made through this website and is not related to purchase via other methods. The prices on this website may vary and not updated in real time. The displayed prices may be changed without prior notice. Tasper reserves the right to make the final decision.
Members of Tasper can enjoy different benefits such as special offers, limited time discount, special event purchase and more. We will add more member benefits in the future, including more personalized services and other benefits. If you want to become Tasper member, kindly provide us your personal details such as name, email address and phone number.
When you place an order on our eshop, your information such as credit card information and shipping address are required, so that we can process your purchase and notify you the status of your order.
Protecting your personal information is crucial to us. When sending your order information, our Secure Sockets Layer / Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) can ensure that your information will not be exploited by a third party during transmission. Any person or organization is not allowed to access customer information without authorization. Your personal information includes name, email address, phone number, credit card information and order history.
If for some reason the new device turns out to be faulty as soon as you open it up then we will replace it for you at no cost. Just let us know within 3 days since your purchasing date on (852) 2627-1153 or WhatsApp us (852) 6891-9098
Order Cancelling or Modification
When you make an order and get your order number, you have committed to purchase the item(s) from the Tasper. We clearly understand that sometimes people make incorrect purchase decisions. So if that happens, don’t hestitate to call us or Whatsapp us on (852) 6891-9098 in any case within 5 days and we’ll do our best to settle any issues before capturing your money via credit cards. As long as your order hasn’t been processed we should be able to make any changes in your order. We may even be able to cancel the transaction without priority notification.
If your order reaches the required certain amount and select the delivery service of the freight company recommended by the company at the same time, we will pay for the freight on your behalf. Your order can enjoy the free shipping service designated by us.
We can only deliver things you purchase from Tasper to physical addresses except PO Boxes or Private Bags. We’ll email you confirmation when your order is sent. If we’re sending something in or around Hong Kong it should arrive “next two working day”. Any orders sent to the rest of Hong Kong could take up to four or more working days to arrive. Deliver the goods on time is important to us but we can’t guarantee the exact delivery schedule. So we can’t be liable for any loss, cost or expense caused by delay in delivery. We’re responsible for the items you’ve ordered until the order is signed for by you or someone on your behalf. Once you’ve got the order, it’s yours and you’re responsible. Because couriers need a signature before they hand over an order to you. So if you’re not there, or they aren’t sure that everything is as it should be, they may decide that it’s best not to deliver your order. For the delivery service of the order, we have delivery service freight company recommendation. If you choose the freight company recommended by the company, you agree that the company entrusts the company to handle all freight matters for you and the transportation of goods are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant freight company. Tasper will not be responsible for any conduct or misconduct of the relevant freight company. The company declares that it will not bear the risks and responsibilities caused by the relevant freight company. However you are free to choose other freight services or freight companies for delivery. If you choose a freight company that is not recommended by our company, please call (852) 6891-9098 during office hours or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact us. If you choose another shipping company the delivery schedule is not guaranteed.
Changed to Terms and Conditions
We may need to make changes to these terms and conditions time by time which we will publish them right here in the Tasper. As soon as any new terms and conditions are published, all orders you make from the eshop are subject to the latest terms and conditions at the time. If for any reason any of these terms or conditions are invalid, the rest of them will remain in force and effect. Your use of our website is governed by Hong Kong law. Let’s enjoy using the Tasper. If there is anything you are not sure about just give us a call on (852) 2627-1153 or Whatsapp on (852) 6891-9098 at any time.
If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://tasper.com.hk
- By phone number: (852) 2627-1153
- Address: Unit 913, 9/F, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories
Please note that this Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time without prior notice.